As we navigate these uncharted waters, o
- We are feeding at-risk youth feeding programs that serve 5,000 meals a week at various locations in Beaver County.
- We are assisting our Active Older Adult community with weekly check in and providing access to our virtual exercise resources as well as assisting them with any materials they may need during this mandated shut in.
- We partnered with numerous non-profit, churches and other community agencies to assist with their development of additional at-risk youth meal sites.
- Our food pantry at the Y is fully stocked to assist any community member.
- Our Child care families are receiving weekly developmentally appropriate curriculum to continue their child’s learning during this time.
- We are providing the community daily with a sense of normalcy through virtual wellness programs giving them access to see familiar faces and interact with other community members.
- We are providing the community with weekly engaging activities to help provide a new normal during this uncertain time