Reciprocal Membership Program
My Y is now every Y in PA
How it works
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating YMCA across PA and enjoy free access.
Beaver County YMCA Restrictions
- Visiting members must provide a membership card and a valid photo ID. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Members from different YMCAs will not be able to bring a guest.
- Members visiting from other YMCAs will pay nonmember rates for classes and programs.
- YMCA members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Beaver County YMCA reserves the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Silver Sneakers and Silver and Fit do not qualify under the Reciprocity program but Silver Sneakers can still use other facilities by signing in as a guest in Healthways.
Click here for a list of PA Ys participating in this program.
For additional questions on our Reciprocity or Away program please contact the Membership Director at 724-891-8439.