Guidelines for Visiting the Y
Hours of Operation
FACE MASK POLICY
*Please note, the guidelines below are subject to change based on CDC recommendations and the guidance from the PA Department of Health.
Mask Protocol While Inside the Facility:
·Beginning Friday, May 14, members, program participants and staff of the Beaver County YMCA who are fully vaccinated may utilize our facilities and participate in programs without a face mask.
Fully vaccinated is defined as: 2 weeks after the second dose
· Masks are to be removed upon entering the pool and are to remain off during pool usage.
What Should I bring?
Bring your membership card, workout mat if needed, workout towel, and water bottle. Bottle Filling stations are available in the Wellness Center, Main Hallway (across from Jamie’s Physical Therapy) and in the Natatorium (by the Whirlpool).
Upon entering the Y,
- Please sanitize your hands at any of our sanitzer stations.
- Have your membership card ready for the Member Service Rep to scan.
- When utuilizing the Wellness Center please grab a towel and santitizer bottle to clean equipement and machines before and after use
Anyone with a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, or who has symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to use the Y until symptoms have subsided for 24 hours.
GUEST & Nationwide
Beginning Tuesday, June 1, Nationwide members will again be able to access our Y using their valid Y membership ID card from their Home Y.
**Please note: Because you are our guest, Nationwide Members are NOT able to bring guests with them to the Beaver County YMCA.
Guests are able to visit the Y three times a year with a member of the Beaver County YMCA. You must check-in at the Member Service Desk.
What amenities will be available?
Wellness Center will be open with the use of individual sanitizing bottles and towels for your use.
Lap Pool Area will now offer:
• Water Volleyball, only the net will be provided
• Sauna, Steam Room, Whirlpool:
Therapy Pool is open for individual therapy, water arthritis classes, open swim and swim lessons.
The Main Gym
• Pickleball—Only the net will be provided. Must bring personal equipment. See current gym schedule for days and times
• Basketball—Must bring personal equipment. See current gym schedule for days and times.
Racquetball & Wallyball Courts:
• Online reservations required
• Time limited to 1 hour of play
• Must bring your own equipment
• Back to Back bookings are allowed
• Racquetball has a maximum of 4 individuals & Wallyball has a maximum of 8 individuals
The Walking Track
Group Exercise & Small Group available on site.
Small Group will be available virtually as well. Check the weekly schedules for specific days/times.
The Locker Rooms in the back portion of the building will remain open for full use.
The Front locker rooms are being used as restrooms only
Member Service Changes
As we reopen our facility, a few things have changed, below is how our member service desk will serve you:
- Greet and assist with self check in
- We are paperless! Please be prepared and arrive a few minutes early if joining before a class.
- Through our online account manager you will be able to:
- Register for Programs
- Update billing
- Make payments
- Access your Child Care Tax Statements
- Through our website you can make changes or cancel your membership.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us.