our cause defines us
We know that lasting personal and social change comes about when we all work together. That’s why, at the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
our strength is in community
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. That’s because in 10,000 neighborhoods across the nation, we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver, positive change.
- The Y is community centered. For nearly 160 years, we’ve been listening and responding to our communities.
- The Y brings people together. We connect people of all ages and backgrounds to bridge the gaps in community needs.
- The Y nurtures potential. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
- The Y has local presence and global reach. We mobilize local communities to effect lasting, meaningful change.
Our Impact is felt every day
With a mission to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all, our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
MEETING OUR MISSION THROUGH COMMUNITY SUPPORT
Mission Partners help the Beaver County YMCA meet its mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Mission Partner criteria include:
- substantial financial contributions;
- event sponsorships, such as annual YMCA Golf Outing and Christmas of Giving;
- in-kind donations;
- services and/or partnerships that help us meet our mission; and
- volunteerism/board representation/ Annual Support campaigns.
The Beaver County YMCA proudly recognizes the following businesses and organizations as Beaver County YMCA Mission Partners:
- Grossi & Associates
- Bob Tracy Insurance
- McDanel Vending
- Homer Nine & Sons Inc.
- McGaffic Advertising
- Knepper Press
- Nationwide Insurance
- Vollmer Sales & Service
- Farmers Insurance Parise Agency
- Brighton Hot Dog Shoppe
- Desmone and Associates
- Rochester Villa and Manor
- RAM Acoustical
- Beaver County Educational Trust
- Horace Mann
- Healthcare Licensed Personnel
- McCarter Transit
- Fort McIntosh Group LLC.
- Beaver County Bar Association
- Liptak Family
- Parise Family
- Center One
- Beaver County Auto
- Paul Mehno – AXA Advisors