Hours of Operation
Staying the same after January 4, 2021 reopening
Monday January 4 – 8am
Each day there after will follow the hours below:
*Active Older Adult group exercise classes will be held at the Life Center. Please check weekly schedule for specific days/times.
We kindly ask all individuals within the household to take their temperature prior to coming to the Y and please remain home:
- If you or a member of your household has a fever or is feeling unwell (cough, aches, sore throat, stomachache, etc.); do not arrive at the Y if you or a member of your household has a fever.
- If you or a member of your household is exposed to someone who has tested positive or is a suspected case of COVID-19 (that could be a family member, friend,neighbor, etc.)
- Please be prepared to remain home for 14-days (and symptom free for a minimum of 3-days) from the last point of contact with the individual who tested positive for COVID-19.
FACE MASK POLICY
*Please note, the guidelines below are subject to change.
Mask Protocol While Inside the Facility:
· All members must wear a mask upon entering the facility
· Masks are to remain on throughout facility usage and especially within common areas such as the wellness center, locker room, pool decks, hallways, etc.
· Masks may be removed when exercising on a piece of equipment, but only if the member can do so while socially distant.
For Example: If one member is “spotting” another member while weightlifting, both members must be wearing masks.
· Masks are to be removed upon entering the pool and are to remain off during pool usage.
Your workout routine may now look like this:
· Enter the Y, wearing a mask
· Clean piece of equipment before use, using your individual spray bottle
· Remove mask (if socially distant)
· Complete exercise
· Place mask back on
· Clean piece of equipment after use
· Move to next piece of equipment, while wearing mask
All Beaver County YMCA staff will continue to wear masks, except when outside.
What Should I bring?
Bring your membership card, workout mat if needed, workout towel, face covering and water bottle. The bottle filling station will be available in the Wellness Center.
Upon entering the Y,
- Self-scan in using our facility scanner
- Sanitize your hands
- Be asked a set of health questions to ensure you are able to use the Y.
Anyone with a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, or who has symptoms of, or exposure to COVID-19 will not be allowed to use the Y until symptoms have subsided for 24 hours.
We have also placed Plexiglass barriers at the desk along
with signage throughout the building directing your ingress and egress.
Winter Swim Lessons
School Age Educational Programming
Facility Rentals of our Life Center
School Age Physical Education Classes
Guests or Nationwide members are not permitted at this time. With capacity limited to 50%, we want to ensure that our Y members have access to classes, pool lap lanes and equipment and reduce crowding.
At this time there will be no:
· Child watch/Youth Center
· Limited seating in the lobby area. Coffee and protein shakes are grab and go.
What amenities will be available?
The Wellness Center will be open with restrictions to ensure social distancing.
Lap Pool Area will now offer:
• Water Volleyball, only the net will be provided
• Sauna, Steam Room, Whirlpool:
Members will be required to:
MAINTAIN PROPER SOCIAL DISTANCE at all times
SAUNA—3 max users with a time limit of 20 minutes
STEAM ROOM—5 max users with a time limit of 20 minutes
WHIRLPOOL—5 max users with a time limit of 20 minutes
• Expanded Family Swim time—Please see the Pool Schedule for specific times and days
Therapy Pool will continue to be open for individual therapy, water arthritis classes, and swim lessons.
The Main Gym will now offer:
• Pickleball—Only the net will be provided. Must bring personal equipment. See current gym schedule for days and times
• Basketball—will open to families. Must bring personal equipment. See current gym schedule for days and times. Shooting Only—No Games! Maximum of 6 family groups in the Gym at a time. Max per hoop is 4.
Racquetball & Wallyball Courts:
• Contactless online reservations required
• Time limited to 1 hour of play with 30 minutes between games for proper cleaning
• Must bring your own equipment
• Wallyball has a maximum of 8 individuals
• Racquetball has a maximum of 4 individuals
The Walking Track
Group Exercise available on site (indoor/Life Center) as well as virtually. Check weekly schedules for specific days/times.
The Locker Rooms in the back portion of the building will remain open.
What should I expect?
Please respect all signage and stay six feet away from others.
Self Check In
All members will be asked a series of questions to have access to the Y and will be required to sanitize hands upon entering.
Wipe Down Equipment
Please use the cleaning materials provided. Wipe down equipment before and after your workout.
All staff will be wearing masks and we ask that you wear a mask upon entering the Y and in common areas.
No Guests or Nationwide Members
With capacity limited to 50%, we want to ensure that our Y members have access to classes, pool lap lanes and equipment and reduce crowding.
Member Service Changes
As we reopen our facility, a few things have changed, below is how our member service desk will serve you:
- Greet and assist with self check in
- Register for Group Exercise Classes
- Take payments
- Process new memberships and renewals
- Make shakes, coffee, and provide water
The following processes will be done electronically:
- Through our online account manager you will be able to:
- Register for Programs
- Update billing
- Make payments
- Access your Child Care Tax Statements
- Through our website you can make changes or cancel your membership.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us.
Reopening set for Monday, January 4, 2021, at 8am